This is for those of you thinking/planning on the 2023 Europe tour:
1. Deadline reminder: Nov 15. Click Here: Europe Commitment & Deposit
2. Deposit payment: You can pay the deposit via
• PayPal on the Commitment form
• Venmo: @Classic-Comps. We just changed it from iba-1 since the Christmas Classic registration is open.
• Check: payable to Idaho Ballroom Academy.
3. Some of you have asked about travel guidelines and restrictions related to the Covid 19 vaccine. According to the US State Department, there are no current travel/entry restrictions or requirements in Europe related to the vaccine. Shawn and I traveled to Europe in August, and we were never required nor asked to show proof of vaccine.
You are welcome to look at these sites for additional details about the countries we will be visiting.
Austria: https://www.austria.info/en/service-and-facts/coronavirus-information/entry-regulations France: https://washington.consulfrance.org/health-pass-what-to-know-if-you-are-traveling-to-france Germany: https://de.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/ Hungary: https://hu.usembassy.gov/covid-19/ Czech Republic: https://cz.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-71/ United Kingdom: https://uk.usembassy.gov/covid-19-coronavirus-information/
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions!
Janie Fisher Director, Idaho Ballroom Academy 208-201-6366 firstname.lastname@example.org